Monday 4 May 2020

Hi there. Here it is May 4 and things are finally coming out of lock down. Couldn't come fast enough for me, but at least it's coming. Things need to get back to near normal as soon as possible. My near normal doesn't mean much change until this fall when I hope to be able to travel somewhere in the world. The summer is a stay at home time for the most part anyway.

Slowly doing some writing and getting closer to publishing the fourth book in the Tannion Series (Tannion Future Past). I was hoping to be done my genealogy project by now, but it just keeps on going, but the end looks to be in sight giving me more time to write. That's not saying I will take that time to write, but at least I will have it.

One of my grandson's is turning three next week so we have presents to buy and a party to go to next week. A very small party. He tells us he wants three presents to unwrap and it doesn't sound like it matters what is inside the paper as long as there is paper to rip off. 

Sold a book yesterday on Amazon. Sales are so slow that selling one is a big deal. Would love to sell more and hope to work into some advertising this summer.

That's all for now so talk again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment