Monday 18 May 2020

Hi there. It's a nice day here on May 18 which just happens to be a holiday in Canada. Being retired it doesn't change much for me. Will have some time for writing or maybe some editing, but I also have a small birthday party for my grandson this afternoon. He turns two.

Not much else to talk about theses days but Covid 19. That's about all the news has to offer. I'm not worried about getting it myself, but I know some people who need to isolate as they would likely not survive an attack. There is also so much data out there that I'm never sure who or what to believe. Should I wear a mask or not. Is it effective or can it make things worse. Does social distancing work and if so then why are there outbreaks among those who do.

Enough of that. I'm sure you are as sick of it as I am so on to better things. I am currently reading Jame Eyre. About twenty five percent done and so far am finding it interesting. I am also working on a tough puzzle. A thousand pieces of about 100 Volkswagen in little rectangles. So many colors the same all over the place. Getting close to the end, but it has been a fun challenge on those staying at home days.

I hope this finds all of you safe and sound.

Bye for now and talk again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment