Monday 11 January 2021

Hi there. Another week is in the books and this time we are well into the new year. I hope everyone had as good a Christmas and New Years as was possible. We did okay with having a quiet time, but now 2021 is upon us and all I can do is hope for better. That is better decisions from those who we elect to be in charge. Better ideas on how to move forward with vaccinations and restrictions. I'm not holding my breath on either of them.

I am however moving forward with my book publication. My first act is to talk to my Facebook friends and then to the rest of the world through some form of advertising. I want to publish the fourth book in the Tannion series, but first I want to sell a few books. The first three are available on Amazon and what I need is to tell everyone out there that they are available and with luck, a few will make a purchase. I have a number of websites where I plan on spending a few dollars in advertising costs, so wish me luck.

We are still locked down here in Aberta, but not as tight as other arts of the country and around the world. Our covid case numbers are coming down, but not enough for those who feel they have the power. My position has been clear and continues to be that no elected official should have the power to harm so many to save so few. At least we have the possibility of the vaccines eventually changing even the most stubborn minds. This time wish us all luck.

That's all for now until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment