Monday 12 April 2021

Hi there. Two more weeks have come and gone and it's time to say a few words. With what is happening in the world and around our house, there really hasn't been much to say. No one is doing much.

I have been writing and now have almost sixty five thousand words in my next book. 'Bentley' is the title of the spinoff to my 'Tannion Series' that I have mentioned many time previously. Don't know how it's going to end yet, but it's getting closer.

I have been reading as usual, but I am reading Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights and I'm finding it a tough read. I know it's not a genre that I would normally enjoy and as it's an older book, the writing style is a little different, but it's more than that. I can't seem to keep the characters straight. Other than the woman telling the story to the new guy, I've been having trouble with both the female and male characters. Heathcliff is the only character that I get right all the time and now that I am more than half way through, I'm finally getting some of the others straight. Has made it a difficult read and one that I will finish and be glad to be done.

Covid 19 is still with us and I will spare you any rant. As more people get vaccinated, hopefully it will come to some sort of end by this summer. I want to do some out of country travelling this fall and won't be able to unless we get on the other side of this virus. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I tentatively have May booked as my publication month for the fourth book in the 'Tannion Series'. It will not be a major release, but I will mention it here when it happens. 'Tannion Future Past' is ready to go with only a few things to figure out. Please watch for further information.

That's all for now. Talk again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment