Wednesday 9 October 2019

Good morning. Another week has come and gone. I have been working through the edits on the fourth book in the Tannion series (Tannion - Future Past). Still feel like the dumb kid in grade six, but the edits are making for a better read and that is what I asked for. Looks like a very good job.

I have also had a little time for writing. Bentley, a spin off from the Tannion series, is coming along. I added another 2000 words last week which isn't too bad considering that time I spent on the edits for Future Past and the fact that it was my birthday on Saturday.

It was my birthday but it was also my oldest son's birthday. Having a child born on your birthday means children's parties for your birthday, but this year was a little better. We partied at a local brew pub. He turned 40 which might be why we didn't go to some kid's place.

This next week should bring the edits close to the end and I hope to have a few more words written but we are also getting ready to head out for the winter This year we will be spending some time in the southern US before Christmas, but then I hope to head further out after the new year. I will keep you posted.

Talk again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment