Tuesday 31 March 2020

Another week has come and gone and like everyone else, we have been pretty much isolated. Luckily we have a nice walk we can take along the river and stay away from people so it's not as bad as having to stay within the four walls. I wish I could say I was using the time wisely and writing up a storm, but sadly that has not been the case. Just haven't had the drive.

I have been keeping busy though with working on my taxes (yeah fun), reading and adding names to my genealogical file. It has been enough to do as long as the weather is good enough to go for long walks in the afternoon and after supper.

All this doesn't mean I have given up getting my next book published, but it is going to be slow. It might happen a little later in the year. Of course as I don't have a sales team or a well set up network, I don't have any pre-sales or even the possibility of pre-sales. I would love to sell some copies, but I know I write and publish more for my own well being. It would be nice if someone read and was entertained by my books though.

Maybe I will get a little writing done this next week. I'll let you know.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment