Tuesday 7 April 2020

Hi there. The days keep moving on even in this semi-isolated world we find ourselves in. It isn't too bad at my end as there is enough to keep us busy and a nice river walk to pass some time outside. The weather is even trying to get a little nicer but no where near warm.

I hope anyone reading this is healthy both physically and mentally. This virus can take a tole on both. The good news is, it seems to be easing in parts of the world meaning it will eventually ease here as well and hopefully in weeks and not months. Time will tell or as the title of one of my books tells you, Time Tells All.

Let me tell you a little more about my book 'Time Tells All'.  First the title comes from a saying that my late aunt used often. Where most of us would say 'time will tell' she would say 'time tells all'. I dedicated the book to my aunt and uncle. It was the second book I wrote after the first in the Tannion series but to date it isn't published. It's set in a typical household in anywhere small town America. The main character starts to dream what to him are extremely intense and vivid dreams that almost seem real. His wife does some research online and finds that maybe they are real. The dreams continue and eventually come to a head in what I hope is an interesting ending. I also hope that one day I will actually publish the book. If anyone is interested in reading it ahead of time, let me know.  also there is more about it on this website along with all my titles.

That's all for now. Stay say and talk again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment