Monday 16 November 2020

 Hi all.  It's Monday morning again and again I missed a week. It has been a busy two weeks after our fourth grandson was born. Lots of looking after his brother while they got things settled.  All is well now and he is doing great.

I have been working on my genealogy more than writing with over 38 thousand names currently in my file and growing. I am also still writing 'Bentley', the spinoff novel from the Tannion Series. I have fixed the problem I was having and am now moving on.

Covid 19 is still with us but there is promising news with a couple of vaccines that seem to be making good progress. It would be nice to get this over with. I am not one to call any of this a hoax, but I am still not impressed with what our governments at all levels have done in the hopes of stopping it. I just hope I can get away for a while in the new year.

I also would like to move into the next phase of publication for the next book in the Tannion Series. Book 4 'Tannion Future Past' is more or less ready for press, but there are still a few things I need to do. First however is to raise a little money to offset the costs. With this in mind, I would like to sell 100 copies of the first three books in the series. I plan on a little advertising and with luck, I will reach my goal. 

If you are interested in taking a look, please check out more of my website and you can find them all on Amazon.

Talk again soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment