Monday 7 December 2020

Hi there. It seems that I am apologizing for skipping a week or two more often than not, as again it has been three weeks since I last posted. Almost sounds like the start of a confession. I can't confess to being too busy though, maybe too lazy or at least, forgetful.

Over the intervening days we have been looking after our grandson's a fair bit and we have managed to do most of our Christmas shopping, but the main part of my day seems to be caught up in genealogy. I have had a drawer full of pictures and data for years and I am now sorting through and getting them organized.

The one thing that hasn't come up high on my radar has been my writing. I can't say that I am stuck only that I don't seem to be motivated to move on. My next book 'Bentley' is still just over fifty thousand words where it has been for several weeks. I have the next few chapter thoughts but haven't typed them out yet. Once I get my genealogy project finished, maybe I will get motivated to write.

Of course the Covid-19 mess is still with us and maybe I could blame it for some of my inability to write. Normally at this time of year we would be somewhere else other than at home and often I seem to find more time to write on the road than I do at home. With vaccines on the way, maybe we will see this thing wind down in a few months and we can get back into travelling. Days I will be looking forward to.

That's about it for now. Talk again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment