Monday 21 December 2020

 Hi there. Once again it's a Monday morning and for once I have found time, (or at least remembered) to add a post to my website. It looks like  big snowstorm heading our way which could result in a white Christmas. Like so many people, a Christmas unlike any other.

We hope to have a merry Christmas, but without being able to spend time with family, will it really be as merry as we would like. I still don't think someone we all elected into office should have the power to tell us who we can or cannot have into our own homes. If we gave them the power to do what they are doing, we should also be able to take it away from them. Something to think about the next time an election comes along. It's too easy to vote for the same person over and over again because they aren't that bad and the unknowns are too unknown, but sometimes we need to take a leap.

I have been working on my book, Bentley, a little, but by now you must be saying so what. My writing has been very far down on my radar, but I hope in the new year to bring it to the top. Or at least very close to the top. I want to finish Bentley, but more importantly I want to get the 4th book in the Tannion Series published. Tannion Future Past is very close. Before I do that I want to sell 100 of my existing books which might be a very daunting challenge. 

I am also having the return of an old problem that I thought had gone away. My old website, which I can no longer access, keeps coming back even after I thought it was gone for good. If anyone can access this I would be surprised as it seems only the site dated back in 2016 is coming up. That might mean I am writing this in vain or maybe for a very future reference. 

Therefore that's all for now and talk again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment