Wednesday 18 September 2019

Hi there. I thought it was time to add another post, even if not a lot has happened, but I did say I would try to add something every week. I haven't received the edited version of book 4 in the Tannion Series yet and it isn't due for another week or two.  I have managed to add a little over three thousand words to Bentley my spin off from the Tannion series. Not that much this week, but it has been a busy week in other ways. Writing is only a hobby.

My writing style is very unstructured. I usually have an idea where the next chapter is going, but not often much beyond that.  Every once in a while I throw in a surprise for myself and I just did that.  In this chapter of Bentley I have him being drug into FBI headquarters and placed in an interrogation room making him look like a criminal of some sort, even to the guard who is standing outside.  The line I last wrote was  'We can talk completely off the record but I needed to make sure that your coming in looked to be for real. I think you might be close to having your cover blown and didn’t want to take any chances.'

I have no idea where the idea came from or for that matter, what I am going to do about it. The only thing I know for sure is that I am going to leave it in and work with it, Wish me luck.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment