Monday 16 March 2020

Okay. It's been a while. Between doing some travelling and maybe being a little lazy and now this virus, I haven't been that motivated. Time to get that way especially when, like everyone else, I will be spending more time at home.  I hope Covid19 leaves you all alone and that everyone stays healthy.

Now to update you a little on what I have been doing, book wise that is. I have more or less completed the editing with one more pass through required to make sure I caught all of the editor's changes and that I didn't add any problems going over her edits. That should take a while, but it isn't my biggest problem. I need to complete the purchase for the cover, but that is already decided and I only need to make the purchase. The major problem I face is formatting.

I need to format the document before I pass it to be published. I plan on using Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing but having never used it before, I think I have a lot to learn. I used Createspace in the past and I would pay them to format my document prior to publishing.  My major problem is page numbers. I want this 4th book in the series to look very similar to the first 3 and that means similar formatting and at this time I don't know how. Please send me any ideas if you have them.

I also hope to keep this blog up on a regular basis as I have tried before and failed. Maybe this time I will succeed.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment