Monday 11 May 2020

Hi there. It's May 11 and things might slowly be coming out of lock down around the world. We start on Thursday with some stores opening. Can't be soon enough for me. Just don't call it the new normal as so far, there is nothing normal about it.

I have added another chapter to Bentley, my spin off of the Tannion series as well I have edited a couple more chapters of Tannion Future Past getting ready to publish. I have had time to do more, but somehow not in the mood to do a lot of writing.

One thing that did happen though was I completed the genealogy project I have been working on for months and as much as it was interesting, I am very happy to be finished. I now have well over 35000 names in my genealogy file.

I have also restarted my Instagram page at Waynekind1 where I have added pictures my wife has taken on our walks and I am writing the script for my first YouTube video. I will be talking about the books I have read over the years giving some insight into what I like and the types of books out there that others might be interested in reading. I hope to have a few sessions to put on Youtube, but I need to make it interesting enough for others to want to watch.

Hope this finds you all safe and sound. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment