Monday 7 September 2020

Hi there. Another couple of Mondays have gone by and I just now find time to write a few words. This blog is as inconsistent as hell, but it is what I have.

Not doing much writing these days. Just not in the mood. Still selling a bunch of stuff on EBAY. This time it is my collection of non-sports trading cards. I have 97 auctions up as of this moment, but will have over 150 by the end of the week.  Just getting rid of a bunch of stuff that I no longer want.

I think it might be a long winter this year. with this covid nonsense still going on, it doesn't sound like we will be going anywhere soon. That will make it long in itself, but there is also the fact that for the last 13 years we have missed most of the cold weather makes me not look to forward to spending much of this winter at home.

On the bright side, my oldest son is expecting their second child in November and my younger son will be heading to Mexico soon to stay for a few months. I am envious of him and not necessarily the lack of sleep the other will be getting. Still will be good to meet our fourth grandson.

I still hope to have the fourth book in the Tannion series published this year, but it will probably end up being 2021 before it happens. Not much drive to get it done with no sales. I also have eleven other books I would like to publish including my fantasy trilogy, but they are all on hold. Maybe one day if I live long enough.

That's it for now so stay safe until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment