Monday 5 October 2020

 Hi there. Another week has gone by and as it turns out, this day is my birthday. We are having a big family meal and drinks with friends so it will be a good evening. 

Nothing much else worth talking about. I am still trying to sell stuff on EBAY and having only a little luck. I have signed up for a free trial on Ancestry.ca as genealogy is another hobby of mine. I would like to say that writing was a hobby, but again this last week, it has been completely ignored.

I don't think I have written a word for a month or two. I have been busy as my last posts indicated, but the only reason I haven't been writing is more like writer's block and laziness. We all will find time for that which we enjoy.

Covid-19 is still around and I have ranted enough in the past for anyone to know where I stand and as governments everywhere haven't gotten any smarter, there is nothing I need to say.

Nice short one this week. Keep safe and talk again soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment