Monday 12 October 2020

 Hi there. It's Monday, but not just any Monday. Here in Canada it's Thanksgiving and in the US, it's Columbus Day. Almost time for our turkey and all the trimmings and I am getting hungry just typing about it.

Another week has gone by without any writing. Makes me wonder why I would think of this as a writing post, but it is on my website dedicated to my books so it makes sense. Just doesn't make any sense not to be writing. Busy with selling things on EBAY still and working through a few old VHS tapes I still have.

Actually there are several VHS tapes and I have a number of them on EBAY for sale. Mostly the old Disney movies, but there were a few tapes of the kids that we want to get digitized so I have been going through them looking to see what we would want to save. For example, there are tapes from our daughter's dance with two hours of dancing where she only shows up for two minutes.

Still a lot of Covid-19 going on and the only thing I will say today is that even if the case numbers are going up the deaths are still low. It comes down to the fact that if a bunch of twenty to forty year olds catch a flu and none of them end up in hospital or dead, why do we care. It's just the flu at that point.

That's all for now. Have a good holiday and talk again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment