Monday 4 January 2021

Good morning and welcome to my first post of 2021. We can all hope that this year is at least a little better that the last and for some, that won't take much. I have a short personal wish list. I hope to be able to travel sometime soon. I hope to be able to visit my family and I hope to publish the fourth book in the Tannion series, 'Tannion Future Past' early in the new year.

Tannion Future Past is the fourth of eight books I have written in the Tannion series and tells the story several years in the future where a much older Jim Tannion deals with the death of his former boss and the aging of his friends. One problem is that as Tannion can control his body that means he can control its ability to age and unless he wants to, he can look many years younger than how his friends expect him to look. Of course that isn't the only problem he has to deal with.

As I get ready to publish Tannion Future Past, I am putting on a push to sell a few of the first three to offset some of the costs. I have written 15 books so far and working on the next one, but have only published 3. I would love to have them all published, but with sales almost non-existent, the cost is on me and I'm not willing at this point to foot the bill for them all. I would love however to see them all in print.

Another hope that we all have this year is to see the last of Covid-19. Even more we wish to see the last of the rules and laws our elected officials see necessary to put this flu down. The vaccines are out so we can hope.

That's all for now, but if you are interested look me up on wayneelsner.com and see if you like what I feel is a good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment