Monday 20 April 2020

Hi there. Is it day 999 in isolation or does it only feel that way. Hope this finds you all okay with no one too negatively impacted. I know that everyone has been impacted in one way or another, but some have it worse.

This might be a perfect time for some of the authors to put a lot of words down on paper, or at least on their laptops. Personally, not so much, but I hope to improve upon this. I have been working on a large genealogy project for the past few weeks and although it isn't over, I am changing gears and will be working more on my books. 

That was my segue. 

I am working on 'Bentley' and hope to keep the story line going. With over thirty thousand words it is about a third of the way through the story. I am also looking to get the fourth book in the Tannion series published. Of course I have been working on Bentley and publishing the fourth book for several months now so that is really nothing new. 

What might be new is a change in tactics to see if I can sell a few books. My sales are flat and I don't mean plateaued at some nice number, I mean flat at zero. I need to sell a few before I can publish and now is the time to see what I can do.

Please if you have any ideas and especially if you have a site that I can relatively cheaply buy into that has progressed your sales, I would love to hear from you.

That's all until the next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment