Monday 20 July 2020

Hi there. Again it has been two weeks between posts. Just can't seem to get to it every week. Not that I'm that busy all the time, but this time I did have a bit of an excuse. I've been selling things on EBAY and Monday was packaging and shipping day last week. Posting here slipped my mind.

Covid-19 has still taken over the world and increasing in many parts especially for our neighbors to the south. Masks have become a big issue that separates us as if we needed more to do that. We can be separated enough by politics, religion, race etc that we really don't need to be split by whether we prefer to wear a mask or not.

Having said that, (my wife hates when I say that), I don't like the idea of a mask. In my opinion, they have the potential to do more harm than good. They have been proven not to be that effective, but mostly they are known to cause you to touch your face more often. This is something I have witnessed many many times as people are adjusting their masks. Still it is your decision and if your preference is to wear a mask, that is your right and I have no reason to say anything against that.

Now to writing. I have added three more chapters to my next book 'Bentley'. I know what has to happen at the end of the book, but only recently have I figured out how to get there. My mind isn't set completely yet, but it is getting closer. Like all my books as I am writing them, they are a work in progress and not designed to fit any template. My fingers will tell me what to do as they touch the keys. Either that or it will come to me just after I head for bed at night.

That's about it for this time so stay safe and talk again soon. Hopefully next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment