Monday 22 March 2021

 Hi there. It's another Monday and another post. A little later in the day, but it's still Monday. Today is the day the government is supposed to tell us that some of the Covid restrictions have been relaxed, but my guess is that, even though the thresholds have been reached, the restrictions will remain. Assuming I'm correct, it's once again the people we hire and pay to run the place who don't really know what they are doing.

I have been writing this past week and now have another two thousand or so words added to 'Bentley' my spinoff book from the Tannion Series. It is still moving along slowly, but it is moving. I still hope to have the fourth book in the Tannion Series out this spring. With luck it will be May. I did make an attempt to sell a few books with a little advertising, but to no avail. A few pages were read, but there were no sales. I have suspended the idea for now.

Spring has sprung. The weather is improving and it's now time to get outside, walk a little more and enjoy the weather. Of course it would be nice if my knee would stop hurting, but I'll just have to walk through it.

That's it for now. Not much to say, but talk again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment