Monday 19 October 2020

 Hi there. Another week has come and gone. The change here has been with the weather. Cold, wind, and snow hit us this week and the winter coat came out of the closet. We were planning on a road trip, but there was enough of a storm that we cancelled until better weather. Hopefully it will warm up in a few days.

On the good new side is that I have started writing again after a several week break. I am working on Bentley which is a spinoff from my Tannion Series and as I took a long enough break, I have had to start at the beginning. It is already almost 50 thousand words in length so I know I am getting near the end, but I have found the best way to get there is to start at the beginning and work my way through it again.

I have also been selling off a little of my collection on EBAY and doing well with some of it, but I was also trying to sell a number of old VHS tapes including several Disney movies including a few of the supposedly more expensive black diamond classic. A quick look on EBAY will show you that some people think they are worth thousands of dollars. Good luck with that as I had them priced from five to twenty dollars and didn't sell one.

Covid-19 is still around and everyone is wearing masks still. My son is in Mexico and he says everyone has one on in the street. At least here we only need to wear it inside public buildings. I have ranted enough on this virus so no more today. Instead I will sign off.

Talk again soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment