Monday 25 January 2021

 Hi there. I hope your year is going well. I can at least say that I have been a little more faithful in adding to this blog each week. Of course being told to stay at home should make it more possible, but in my case even more importantly is, it turned cold.

Big day tomorrow. I threw in a few advertising dollars and tomorrow my books in the Tannion Series are being advertised on Just Kindle Books. It wasn't a lot of money and there are no guarantees, but I am hopeful that I can sell a few books. Of interest is Amazon where I have sold a few books, but have never been paid. They will only cut a check when sales reach $100 and my sales have been so dismal I haven't reached that point. I am close though and it would only take a few sales to put me over the top.

I am also looking at a few more advertising slots to spend a little more money, but I want to wait until I see what this first one does. With luck, I will make my money back. 

I have been writing again as well. My book 'Bentley', which is a spinoff from the Tannion Series, is moving along and I hope to keep it going now. I have over 53000 words and I think I have the next few chapters figured out and I hope I can come up with an ending before long. 

When I write I usually have no idea what will come next. Once I finish a chapter the next chapter often seems obvious and so on until it's done. When it seems that way to me I can only hope that the reader doesn't feel the same. I try to throw in a twist or two to keep them guessing.

That's it for now and wish me luck. If you are looking for a read, give Tannion a try.




No comments:

Post a Comment