Monday 1 February 2021

 Hi there. It's Monday morning and this time I have some news to report. I went ahead and bought a little advertising time. It didn't cost much, but in the end, it turned out to not be worth much. I didn't see one book sold, but I did have a few pages read with Kindle Unlimited. At first it was 35 pages, but then there was an additional 391 and then the next day there was another 547 pages read. I don't know if that is where it will end or not as it is possible for people to have seen the ad and do something later, but I think that's probably it.

I don't have a great idea what having a few pages read will mean to me. I understand there is some cash value if my book gets read or at least a significant portion of it. The numbers might mean my book had a couple of reads so maybe that's a couple of dollars. No where near returning my costs. I had to try though.

On more book news, I have been writing on 'Bentley' my spinoff novel from the Tannion Series and it seems to be going better. I just need to find more time to put on it. With my genealogy work, selling things on EBAY, (as well as buying), plus having my grandsons over, I seem to be as busy as ever.

Of course this Covid crap continues and just when it seems the vaccines are rolling out, they come to a halt. At least some of the restrictions are being lifted soon, but not soon enough for me. I still believe that 'no elected official should have the power to harm so many to save so few'. I know there are a lot of people out there who won't believe me and that's okay. We will agree to disagree.

That's it for this week. Talk again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment