Tuesday 16 February 2021

 Good morning. I realize that today is Tuesday, but yesterday was a holiday for many of us. so I skipped a day. Better a day late than not at all I decided.

Things are finally warming up here today after almost two weeks of very cold weather. I hope that was the end of it for this winter. It's bad enough when the people we elect tell us to stay inside, but when mother nature makes it difficult to get out it's another thing. That however never really happens. Instead of walking around outside, everyone went to the mall.

Our elected officials issued rules about how many people could shop in each store based on a small percentage of fire regulation capacity, but what that did was have stores with five people in them where they could easily stay more than double the distance apart, but leaving twenty people standing in a line with every sitting area around them full and people needing to squeeze by to go stand in a line somewhere else. Not well thought out.

I have been writing. Bentley is coming along. I managed to write a couple of chapters this last week as I slowly move it towards the end. It has been a bit of a tough haul, but hopefully I'm past the difficulties I have been having and it will move a little quicker. Still planning on publishing the fourth book in the Tannion series this year, but not getting in a rush. 

I added a book to Inkitt so if you get a chance join them, check out 'Time Tells All', It's a story about lucid dreams and what they mean to one man. It is the only place it is available as it has never been published just like the other twelve books I have written and not published. I would love to get them all out there, but still not willing to pay the price.

That's it for now as maybe I will get to go for a nice walk outside with it warming up. Stay safe and talk again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment