Monday 2 November 2020

 Hi there. Once again a couple of weeks have gone by and I get a chance to say a few words. It has been a busy last few days as our fourth grandson was born last Friday. A healthy seven pound little boy. We spent a lot of time looking after his big brother.

I have been busy writing as well as I've been working on 'Bentley' the spinoff from the Tannion Series. I have over fifty thousand words and one problem I need to solve, but in all, it has been good to be back at it. I have still been spending time selling and buying on EBAY and working on my genealogy records. I found a family tree that I am related to that looks to go back to the year 996. Someone has done a lot of work to gather the information and I am just the lucky recipient of it.

Here in Canada our Covid numbers have been going up, but there is still a lot of interest as we watch our neighbors to the south on the eve of their big election. Not sure who will win or even who I would want to win if I lived there, but there is one thing that I hope Trump has right when he says that Covid-19 will disappear once he wins the election. Stop testing and it will almost disappear.

Time to sign off as I am a little tired. Took grandson number three to the zoo and he wore me out. Talk again soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment